WHAT IS CODENOTARY?
Go beyond digital certificates with next-gen continuous authentication and enforce a strong DevOps discipline in your organization:
- Never attach or modify your software assets when notarizing them
- Allow multiple signatures and signers per single asset, with knowledge of who signed it when and what the asset status is
- Enable real trust, by recalling asset singularly (not possible with a digital certificate, used to sign up to dozens of assets)
- Support single asset’s revocation, untrust and unsupport
Notarize your source code, libraries, builds, and containers onto the blockchain in one simple step and immutably attach your identity, reputation, and trust to them, independently or as an organization.
Automate and continuously authenticate the integrity of your DevOps environment.
Enable anyone, anywhere, at any time to verify the authenticity of your solutions simply and for free.
Why your team needs CodeNotary?
- Tagging of source code, build, and containers with version number, owner, timestamp, organization, trust level, etc.
- Simple and tamper-proof extraction of version number, owner, timestamp, organization, and trust level from any source code, build and container
- Quickly discover and identify untrusted, revoked or obsolete libraries, builds, and containers in your application
- Detect the launch of unauthorized or unknown containers and virtual machines immediately
- Stop or suspend running outdated or untrusted containers or virtual machines
- Tamper-proof logs
- Tamper-proof audit trails from source to production
- Instantly find out which code was written by whom and where it runs
- Instant notification of attempts to circumvent rules and best-practices
- ad-hoc reports by developer, by library, by build, and by deployment
For the CIOs:
- Enforce internal rules and best practices in your DevOps process
- Tamper-proof audit trail of your software supply-chain
- Faster remediation from untrusted code and developers
- Gain visibility of what code written by whom, run where and when
- Remove chaos and ambiguity from your DevOps environment
Analyze and manage your notarized assets from one dashboard
Gain insights into your DevOps environment. Which container is run on which server by which build
Get the complete list of all your notarized assets and drill down into their details
Manage your profile and add more information about yourself to increase your trust level
Allow users to authenticate assets notarized by your organization and its members
Whether you are a software developer or an enterprise, we have a license that matches your needs. And if you are a publisher of open source, non-commercial software, your account is free.
- Up to 5 users
- Up to 200 notarizations per month
- Data insights for all non commercial software
- Multi-user account with organizations and teams management
- Monthly number of notarizations based on your needs
- Manage and analyze all your assets in one place