WHAT IS CODENOTARY?
Go beyond digital certificates:
- Support every file type or digital object
- Enable real trust, grant and revoke granular trust
- Never attach or modify your digital assets when notarizing
- Unlimited number of signers per single object to support workflows
Trust or revoke trust of files, source code, libraries, builds, and containers in an immutable and always authentic way.
No matter if you’re an individual user or a member of an organization – It’s a simple step to increase overall security of digital objects that you’re using or distributing!
Enable anyone, anywhere, at any time to verify the authenticity of your solutions simply and for free.
Automate and continuously authenticate the integrity of your DevOps environment.
Every team that cares about security needs CodeNotary!
- Use our powerful API, vcn command line tool or function-based docker container
- Tagging of source code, build, and containers with version number, owner, timestamp, organization, trust level, etc.
- Simple and tamper-proof extraction of version number, owner, timestamp, organization, and trust level from any source code, build and container
- Quickly discover and identify untrusted, revoked or obsolete libraries, builds, and containers in your application
- Detect the launch of unauthorized or unknown containers and virtual machines immediately
- Stop or suspend running outdated or untrusted containers or virtual machines
- Tamper-proof logs
- Tamper-proof audit trails from source to production
- Instantly find out which code was written by whom and where it runs
- Instant notification of attempts to circumvent rules and best-practices
- ad-hoc reports by developer, by library, by build, and by deployment
For the CIOs:
- Enforce internal rules and best practices in your DevOps process
- Tamper-proof audit trail of your software supply-chain
- Faster remediation from untrusted code and developers
- Gain visibility of what code written by whom, run where and when
- Remove chaos and ambiguity from your DevOps environment
Analyze and manage your notarized assets from one dashboard
Gain insights into your DevOps environment. Which container is run on which server by which build
Get the complete list of all your notarized assets and drill down into their details
Integrate all kinds of digital objects to provide complete trust to your workflows
Allow users to authenticate assets notarized by your organization and its members